SEASON TICKET RENEWAL INFORMATION
Glasgow Warriors have announced details of their season ticket membership packages for the 2018/19 season.
Here is all the information you need in order to renew your season ticket membership, giving you access to all the Guinness PRO14 and Heineken Champions Cup action at Scotstoun Stadium and Silver Saturday at BT Murrayfield.
The 2018/19 season will get underway on the weekend of 1/2 September.
SEASON TICKET MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS
Glasgow Warriors existing Season Ticket Members can renew their membership from 10am on Wednesday 6 June.
The renewal window will close on Friday 13 July at 5pm. Any unsold season tickets will be available to Warrior Nation Members thereafter.
With all games at Scotstoun selling out in the 2017/18 season, a Season Ticket Membership is the best way to secure your seat for all the Glasgow Warriors home games in 2018/19.
Here is a reminder of what you can look forward to as a Season Ticket Member at Glasgow Warriors:
- Guarantee your seat for every Warriors' regular home match
- 10 Guinness PRO14 matches plus the 1872 Cup Final against Edinburgh Rugby at BT Murrayfield on Silver Saturday
- 3 Heineken Champions Cup pool matches
- First option on match tickets for all regular season home fixtures at Scotstoun Stadium, plus Heineken Champions Cup away matches
- Exclusive first option to buy Quarter-Final, Semi-Final and Final tickets
- Big Savings against the cost of match tickets
- Exclusive Glasgow Warriors card and Membership Pack
- Access to exclusive club events and offers throughout the season
As communicated last summer the North Stand will now be fully categorised as Gold from the 2018/19 season.
Transactions fees are now included in all season ticket prices.
The club plan to launch a secondary ticketing scheme for the 2018/19 season which will allow Members to sell their seats as match tickets for individual games that they cannot attend. More information will be available soon.
The club are still offering the direct debit auto-renewal scheme. Members who last season paid for their season tickets by direct debit (auto-renewal) have been automatically renewed and will receive confirmation of their payment dates and values along with information on how to cancel.
Those who have not previously paid by direct debit and renew before Friday 22 June can pay in four monthly payments. Supporters who renew or purchase a season ticket membership after this date are able to pay in three monthly instalments.