Warrior Nation Membership Terms and Conditions
These Terms together with the accompanying Application Form set out the Agreement between the applicant whose details are shown on the Application Form (the Member) and Scottish Rugby Union plc, trading as Glasgow Warriors, a company incorporated under the laws of Scotland and registered under number SC132061 whose registered office is at Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh, EH12 5PJ (Scottish Rugby).
Scottish Rugby shall grant to the Member certain membership rights in return for payment to Scottish Rugby, all in accordance with this Agreement.
The terms of the Agreement are:
Unless terminated earlier in accordance with Clause 5 below, this Agreement shall start on signature of the Application Form by the Member and shall continue until 31 May 2018 (the Term).
- In consideration of the rights granted by Scottish Rugby to the Member under this Agreement, the Member shall pay a fee of Twenty Five Pounds (£25) (the Fee) to Scottish Rugby.
- The Member shall pay the Fee by direct bank transfer on or before the due date to the bank account to be intimated to the Member by Scottish Rugby for that purpose.
Rights & Benefits
- In consideration of payment of the Fee by the Member, Scottish Rugby shall provide the following non-exclusive rights and benefits to the Member during the Term:
- Early access to purchase up to two (2) season tickets;
- Access to purchase two (2) tickets, during the presale window, to each regular season Glasgow Warriors Match played at Scotstoun Stadium (excluding Pro12 playoffs and finals and EPCR knock out stage matches);
- Early access to purchase tickets to away EPCR matches and other selected away matches, subject to ticket allocation;
- Early access to purchase match tickets for Pro12 play-offs and EPCR knock out stage matches;
- An invite to each Membership event;
- Membership card, wallet, bumper sticker and fridge magnet or badge; and
- All match and season tickets and other benefits are subject to availability and request by the Member within the allocated time. Scottish Rugby cannot guarantee the supply of match tickets after such time.
- All match and season tickets and other benefits remain subject to any associated ticket conditions of entry, issue or use as may be issued by Scottish Rugby from time to time.
The Member shall:
- not exploit its rights in such a manner which brings the sport of rugby, Scottish Rugby or any individual player or official into ridicule or disrepute;
- not hold itself out as a sponsor of Scottish Rugby or otherwise associate itself with Scottish Rugby except strictly in accordance with and subject to the terms of this Agreement;
- co-operate with and comply with all reasonable requests of Scottish Rugby at all times during the Term; and
- if the Member becomes aware of any threatened or actual unauthorised use of Scottish Rugby’s intellectual property rights, the Member shall immediately notify the same to Scottish Rugby in writing, setting out the facts in reasonable detail.
Without prejudice to any rights that have accrued under this Agreement or any of its rights or remedies, Scottish Rugby may terminate this Agreement without liability if:
- the Member fails to pay the Fee on the due date for payment and remains in default not less than seven (7) days after being notified in writing to make such payment;
- if the Member is in breach of any term of this Agreement; or
- on giving not less than 28 days written notice to the Member.
- Should Scottish Rugby wish to exercise its rights under Clause 5.1.3 above and without prejudice to its right to terminate this Agreement, as a result of the occurrence of such event, the Parties agree to negotiate in good faith a pro-rata refund of the Fee payable by the Member effective immediately from any such agreement being reached.
- On termination the Member agrees to immediately surrender any and all rights and benefits otherwise due under this Agreement.
- The Member shall not assign or attempt to assign in whole or in part the benefit of this agreement without the prior written consent of Scottish Rugby.
- Scottish Rugby shall be entitled to assign any of its rights and obligations under this Agreement provided that the Member’s rights are not adversely affected.
Neither party shall be in breach of this agreement nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations under this agreement if such delay or failure result from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control.
- All warranties, conditions and other terms which are not expressly stated in this Agreement (including, without limitation, those implied by statute or common law) are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from this Agreement.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude either parties liability for:
- death or personal injury resulting from that party’s negligence;
- any damage or liability incurred by the other party as a result of a party’s fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any liability to the extent that it cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- Subject to Clause 8.2:
- Scottish Rugby shall not be liable under or in connection with this Agreement for: any losses or damages which were not reasonably foreseeable by Scottish Rugby at the time of entering into the Agreement; any loss of profits; any loss of business; any loss of goodwill; any loss of contract; any loss of anticipated savings; or any similar losses; and
- Scottish Rugby’s liability under or in connection with this Agreement shall be limited to a sum equal to the Fee in aggregate.
- This Agreement sets out the entire agreement and understanding between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements and arrangements between them with regard to such transactions.
- This Agreement shall be governed by Scottish law and the parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.